Share Your Ideas for Police Monitor Community Events – Welcome to the City of Fort Worth
Posted on March 11, 2022
Updated March 15
The Fort Worth Police Monitor’s Office is planning a series of engagement opportunities, and the help of residents is needed.
These community engagement sessions and topics are tentatively scheduled:
- April. Community conversations, held virtually. Several events are planned.
- July. Conversations with community policing, in person. Several events are planned.
- August. Faith-based community conversations, in person. Several events are planned.
- October. Community conversations, held in person. Several events are planned.
The Office of the Comptroller of Police Oversight is looking forward to receiving feedback on which month each outreach event should be offered and suggestions with:
- Refine session topics.
- Facilitate small group discussions.
- Finding accommodations.
- Invite neighbors to join sessions.
Let us know if you are interested in partnering to help plan future outreach events.
The OPOM welcomes your suggestions on the type of community engagements you would like our office to organize this year. Share your impressions via this form.
For more information, contact the Office of the Comptroller of Police Oversight by email at 817-392-6535.
Get articles like this delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to municipal news.